maybe i’ll start using this again. i kind of want to start using my real camera again instead of just my iphone.
knitting striped baby bibs for a craft show (green bean cafe may 1st 12:30pm!) and drinking coffee out of a dramaticly subtle gothic/country kitchen mug that says MOTHER makes my sister think i’m pregnant.
cellphone commercials make me never want a cellphone.
i stayed up until 4am watching torchwood and then i ran out of episodes on my flashdrive and read 1984 until i fell asleep.
today is play rockband 3 drums tutorials all day day.
i can’t believe i’ve never had chocolate chip eggos before this month.
april is already half over and the year is almost already half over and time goes too fast.
i’m growing my bangs out for the summer.
wordpress is the new livejournal is the new twitter.
i’m existing. don’t worry.
my computer is officially 100% dead so i’m basically never online anymore.
i’ve been spending a lot of time reading, playing picross 3d, and creating things with my sewing machine and in my art journals and on canvas.
i’ve found that i’m more productive when i’m not constantly refreshing the internet (really, who knew), so i’m kind of okay with my macbook being an epic failure.
i’ve been missing blogs, though. there’s something about reading blogs that you can’t get from reading fiction. maybe it’s knowing that there’s a real person behind those real words and a real connection can be made if you make contact and interact. you can’t really get that from narnia. (i read the entire narnia series throughout 2010 and i had no idea what it was about before jumping in. i was kind of disappointed when i realized how it’s basically a reflection of the bible. the dawn treader is a fantastic book, though, and the first movie is a masterpiece.)
here are a few pictures of some creative parts of november and december:
yesterday i bought keri Smith’s new book Mess. i spread all of my stuff out on the living room floor and messed the brand new book up for over an hour. this is Mess next to its big sister Wreck this Journal. soon they will be the same size.
ps: i added some listings to etsy! i’m hoping to get some paintings listed soon, but for now, here are some stuffed owls and ipod cases : )
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Italy
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland Paris
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Gone on a hot air balloon ride
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea (at lake?)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a cheque
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favourite childhood toy
70. Visited the Princess Diana Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Scottish Highlands
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book (i’ve made books lol)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Totally copied a post from someone else’s blog to your own
July 3rd 2010. Marla’s apartment. Acrylic paint and jewel cases.
Tap tap tapping on the table, pushing gravity and lower and lower, covering clear plastic windows with Neon Death until it splattered every surface, every fabric, every piece of skin in the entire building.
CROSSPOSTED FROM PEDOPHOBICRECORDS
PRODUCTIVITY. ASSEMBLY LINE. ART FACTORY. FUN.
kind of feel like i should start a new blog.
this one has too much crap, but i don’t know.
maybe i can take my organizational frustration out on the PEDOPHOBIC blog because i have a name and i can do what i want!
i’m really liking the pictures i’ve taken this week.
who needs photoshop and a fancy mac anyway.